[Introspective] Poll on comparing PSB singles with their videos ends soon

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Nov 8 21:06:18 PST 2018

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which lists all of the Pet Shop Boys' singles that had music videos
(which of course is most of them) and asks you to pick two: (1) the one
in which the single is the "most better" than its video and (2) the one
in which the video is the "most better" than its single. (If this
doesn't make much sense to you, I explain it in a lot more detail on my
website.) If you haven't voted yet, please take a few moments to visit
my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make
your choices right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
wonderful weekend!