[Introspective] Final results of survey on your first-ever "PSB product"

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Nov 3 21:51:15 PDT 2018

The final results are in for my survey of the past two weeks, in which I
asked my site visitors about the first-ever "Pet Shop Boys product" they
ever bought, or at least that they ever owned. And the selection chosen
by the largest number of voters was:

* The album "Actually," cited by 16.7% of the voters as their first-ever
"PSB product."

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link
on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead -- and, yes, I'm now returning to my
typical weekly poll schedule -- may be a little more conceptually
challenging than most. Here's how it works: I've listed each of the Pet
Shop Boys' singles for which they also released a music video (not
counting one of those mere "lyric videos" that have grown more common of
late), and I'm asking you to compare the relative quality, however you
define it for yourself, of the song versus its video. You may then place
*two* votes: one for the song/video combo in which you feel the quality
of the song itself is the "most better," so to speak, compared to the
video, and the other for the combo in which you believe the quality of
the video is the "most better" compared to the song. For instance, if
you don't much care for both the song and its video -- that is, you
don't like either one of them -- then that's not a good choice for you.
But if you really like the song and don't like the video, or vice-versa,
then it's an excellent candidate for your vote. Just pick the ones for
which you feel that way most strongly. Please note that you don't have
to place two votes if you don't want to; if you prefer, you can vote in
only one category. Thanks so much to Rashomon for suggesting this
intriguing poll question!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in my previous survey! And I wish
you all a marvelous week ahead!