[Introspective] Mistake in my current poll

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sun Nov 19 08:53:16 PST 2017

I just want to alert voters in my current Pet Shop Boys poll that I had
made a serious mistake to include "Fugitive" among the choices. As it
turns out, the Boys have performed "Fugitive" live in concert (during
their Electric Tour), so it was erroneous of me to include it.

I've now deleted it from among the choices, but for those of you who had
*already* voted for it (and there were quite a few), I would very much
like for you to send me your alternate fifth choice. So please feel free
to do so via email (there's a mail link on my website) or using the
"Comments" feature on the poll's "Current Results" page.

I sincerely apologize for making this careless mistake in the first place.