[Introspective] Final results of poll on unperformed PSB songs from 1996-2001

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Nov 18 22:09:37 PST 2017

site visitors to pick, from the songs the Pet Shop Boys released from
1996 to 2001 but they haven't yet performed live in concert, the five
they would most like to hear them perform live. And the five that
received the most votes were:

* "It Always Comes as a Surprise," picked by 42.5%,
* "Up Against It," chosen by 38.6%,
* "Radiophonic," picked by 36.1%,
* "Delusions of Grandeur," selected by 34.4%, and
* "Hit and Miss," chosen by 30.7%.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link
on my "What's New?" page.

I hope you're up for one more round. I'm asking the same question one
more time this week, only this time from among PSB songs released
2002-2007 that they've never performed live in concert. So please take a
few moments to choose, right there on my home page, up to five that you
would most like them to perform live. (And, in case you're wondering, I
am *not* planning to ask this question next week about songs released
after 2007; I think it's too soon to do so.)

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I hope you all have
a wonderful week ahead -- and I wish a very happy and safe Thanksgiving
to those of you who observe the holiday!