[Introspective] Poll ends soon on 1996-2001 PSB songs not yet performed in concert

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Nov 16 21:17:26 PST 2017

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks you to pick up to five songs from among those that the Pet
Shop Boys released from 1996 to 2001, but which they have never
performed live in concert, that you would most like for them to perform
live at some point. If you haven't voted yet, please take a moment to
visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and
make your choices right there on the home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
stupendous weekend!