[Introspective] Poll ends soon on "unperformed" PSB songs 2002-2007.

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Nov 23 21:22:57 PST 2017

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks you to pick up to five songs released by the Pet Shop Boys
from 2002-2007, but which they have never performed live in concert,
that you would most like to hear them perform live at some point in the
not-too-distant future. If you haven't voted yet, please take a moment
to visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and
make your choices right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
terrific weekend!