[Introspective] Poll ends soon on PSB album causing greatest "cognitive dissonance"

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Jul 27 21:35:25 PDT 2017

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks which Pet Shop Boys album, if any, caused you -- or perhaps
still causes you -- the greatest "cognitive dissonance" or something
like it? To put it another way, which PSB album is the most unlike what
you would have expected from them? If you haven't voted yet, please take
a few moments to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice right there on
my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the two weeks ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
fantastic weekend!