[Introspective] Poll ends soon on final singles from each PSB album

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Aug 24 21:31:20 PDT 2017

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
in which I've listed the final singles released from each Pet Shop Boys
studio album and ask whether you think it was a good choice as that
album's final single or if you have one of a few other different
opinions about it. If you haven't voted yet, please take a few moments
to visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and
make your choices right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the following two weeks.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
great weekend!