[Introspective] Final results of poll on imaginary post-PSB scenarios for Neil and Chris

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Sep 24 22:13:56 PDT 2016

site visitors what they believe would have been the most likely post-PSB
career scenarios for both Chris and Neil if the had broken up as a duo
in the 1990s. And the choices that received the most votes were:

For Chris:
* "Chris would have adopted a behind-the scenes role in the music
industry -- for instance, as a songwriter and/or producer," picked by
57.8% of the voters.

For Neil -- it was a tie!:
* "Neil would have adopted a behind-the scenes role in the music
industry—for instance, as a songwriter and/or producer" AND
* "Neil would have continued as a solo artist," each picked by 32.4% of
the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link
on my "What's New?" page.

Several site visitors have asked when I'm planning to run a new Rating
Project poll to include the Pet Shop Boys' most recent single bonus
songs, as well as a couple others not yet rated. But I want to make sure
everyone has had ample opportunity to hear and absorb them, so I'm going
to hold off on that for one more week. In the meantime, my new poll for
the week ahead has been triggered by an observation I've made listening
to the Sirius/XM satellite radio station 1st Wave: that when they play
"West End Girls," they seem more inclined to play the original version
produced by Bobby "O" Orlando than the much more famous big hit version
produced by Stephen Hague. I figure this must be because somebody there
prefers the Bobby "O" version. So that makes me wonder -- Do YOU prefer
the Bobby O version? Or do you prefer the later but more famous Stephen
Hague production? Please take a moment to make your choice from the
options provided right there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all
have a marvelous week ahead!