[Introspective] Poll ends soon on Bobby O vs. Hague versions of "West End Girls"

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Sep 29 21:39:19 PDT 2016

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is my last full day of my current poll,
which asks whether you prefer the original Bobby O-produced single
version of "West End Girls" or the later big hit single version produced
by Stephen Hague. (If this seems like a strange question to ask after
all this time, I offer an explanation there along with the poll itself.)
If you haven't voted yet, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary"
site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice from
the options provided right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and kick off a
new survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
superb weekend!