[Introspective] Poll ends soon on imaginary post-PSB careers of Neil & Chris

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Sep 22 22:19:41 PDT 2016

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which proposes an imaginary scenario in which the Pet Shop Boys decided
to call it quits back in the 1990s. I'm wondering what you believe Chris
and Neil would each have done thereafter. Continue as solo artists?
Formed a new duo or band? Something else? If you haven't voted yet,
please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://ww.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choices right there on
my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
terrific weekend!

Wayne
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.hm