[Introspective] Final results of poll on your three favorite long-form PSB videos

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Sep 17 22:02:24 PDT 2016

site visitors to choose their three favorite long-form Pet Shop Boys
video releases. And the three that received the largest number of votes
were:

* "Performance," picked by 48.1% of the voters,

* "Pet Shop Boys: A Life in Pop," chosen by 46.3%, and

* "PopArt," picked by 42.6%.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link
on my "What's New?" page.

My new survey for the week ahead isthe latest in a recent string of
polls in which I present rather fanciful scenarios. In this case, I'm
wondering what you believe Chris and Neil would most likely have done
if, in an unfortunate parallel universe, they had decided to split back
in the 1990s. Would they each have continued in the music industry?
Would they have formed new bands? Would they follow similar paths, or
would one go one way and the other take a different approach to post-PSB
life? So please check out this scenario right there on my home page and
make your choices (one for Neil and one for Chris) from the options
provided.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And
I hope you all have a fantastic week ahead!