[Introspective] Poll ends soon on preference on origin of next PSB single

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Fri Oct 14 00:36:01 PDT 2016

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
in which I'm asking about your preference regarding the origin of the
next Pet Shop Boys single, whatever it turns out to be. Would you prefer
it to come from their most recent album "Super"? Would you prefer them
to hold off until their next studio album? Would you prefer a
"non-album" single? If you haven't voted yet, please take a moment to
visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and
make your choice from these and several other options provided right
there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and start a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
great weekend!