[Introspective] Final results of poll on preferred source of the next PSB single

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Oct 15 22:09:18 PDT 2016

site visitors their preference with regard to the source of the Pet Shop
Boys' next single, whatever it turns out to be. And the choice that
received the most votes was:

* "They should release another track from 'Super' as a single," picked
by 36.2% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link
on my "What's New?" page.

My new survey for the week ahead is quite simple and straightforward:
I'm merely wondering whether you're planning to attend (or, in the case
of the very earliest concerts of the tour, have already attended) any of
the shows of the Boys' Super Tour -- and, if not, why not? So please
take a moment to make the appropriate choice from the options provided
right there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all
have a terrific week ahead!