[Introspective] Final results of Rating Project survey on recent PSB songs

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Oct 8 22:05:52 PDT 2016

The final results are in for my poll this past week -- the latest
edition of my ongoing Rating Project, in which my site visitors rate
each Pet Shop Boys song on a scale of 0 to 10, 0 meaning "one of their
all-time worst songs" and 10 meaning "one of their all-time best." And
the song in this round of the project that received the highest average
rating by voters was:

* "Brick England," which earned an average rating of 7.655 out of 10.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link
on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead asks your preference with regard to the
Pet Shop Boys' next single -- not as to what specific song it should be,
but rather where it should "come from," so to speak. So please take a
moment to make your choice from the options provided right there on my
home page. And thanks to porkchopkid for his recent email to me in which
he made a comment that inspired me to come up with this question.

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in this past week's survey! And I
hope you all have a wonderful week ahead!