[Introspective] Poll ends soon on PSB releasing an album in a different style

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Mar 10 21:49:13 PST 2016

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks whether you would like for the Pet Shop Boys at some point to
record and release an entire album (or at least most of an album) in one of
various styles of music -- and, if so, which one you would most prefer. If
you haven't voted  yet, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site
at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice from the options
provided right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and kick off a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a great
weekend!