[Introspective] Final results of poll on PSB collaborating with Jarre

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sun Mar 6 00:30:43 PST 2016

I've posted the final results of my poll this past week, in which I asked my
site visitors how they feel about the news that the Pet Shop Boys have
collaborated with Jean-Michel Jarre on the upcoming track "Brick England."
And the response that received the most votes was:

* "I'm not a fan of Jarre, but I welcome news of PSB collaborating and
releasing a new track with him nonetheless," picked by 41.1% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link on
my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead backs away once again from pending releases
to something even more speculative. I'm wondering whether you would like for
the Boys at some point to record and release an entire album (or at least
most of an album) in one of several different musical styles that so far
they haven't much dealt with -- and, if so, which you would most prefer.
Thanks so much to Tan Sam for suggesting this question!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you
all have a marvelous week ahead!