[Introspective] Poll ends soon on PSB songs not released by them but by other artists

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Fri Jan 22 21:01:25 PST 2016

Hey there! In all the excitement about the "Super" announcement on Thursday,
it completely slipped my mind to provide my usual reminder that Saturday –
today, I imagine, for most of you reading this now – is the last full day of
my current Pet Shop Boys survey, in which I'm asking you to choose your
favorite song from among various tracks that Neil and Chris have written but
not yet officially released in physical format in their own versions, but
instead have been released by other artists. If you haven't voted yet,
please visit my "Commentary"site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and
make your choice right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a *super*
weekend!