[Introspective] Final results of poll on PSB non-single to release as a single

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sun Jan 17 07:45:34 PST 2016

After the delay of nearly 10 hours that I warned about in advance, I've now
posted the final results of my poll this past week in which I asked my site
visitors to help me choose the Pet Shop Boys "non-single" that should try,
if I could go back in time, to get released as a single. And the song that
received the largest number of votes was:

* "Pandemonium," chosen by 17.9% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and either select one of the "Past
Survey Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate
link on my "What's New?" page.

Considering the "What Is Super?" promotional campaign that has been going on
for the past several days, I was highly tempted to make that the focus on my
new poll for the week ahead. In short, wanted to ask whether you felt
"Super" was the title of the soon-to-be-released new PSB album, the title of
the first single, or something else entirely, maybe even with nothing
whatsoever to do with the Pet Shop Boys. But then I realized that that
question will apparently be answered this coming Thursday, before the end of
the survey next Sunday. So I decided against it. Instead I'm asking a
completely unrelated question this week, in which I'm asking you to pick
your favorite song from among those that were written by the Pet Shop Boys
for other artists but never officially released by them in a physical format
(not counting a number of songs from their "Closer to Heaven" stage
musical). So please make your choice from the songs listed right there on my
home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have a -- I can't resist -- SUPER week ahead!