[Introspective] Final results of poll on songs written but not released by PSB, but by others

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Jan 23 22:11:02 PST 2016

site visitors to choose their favorite song from among several that the Pet
Shop Boys have written but not released themselves in their own renditions,
but rather which have been released in versions by other artists. And the
song that received the most votes was:

* "The Loving Kind" (written by Tennant-Lowe in collaboration with
Xenomania, but recorded by Girls Aloud), picked by 26.7% of the voters.

http://www.geoayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar, or click the appropriate link on
my "What's New?" page.

Considering all the hot news related to the upcoming album "Super," I'm sure
it will come of no surprise that I'm planning for my next few polls to be
Super-related in one way or another. So first, before I begin asking
anything about the album itself (at least what little we know if it, such as
its title), I'm wondering how you feel about the promotional scheme -- the
mysterious week-long "What Is Super?" campaign -- employed to generate
interest in this past Thursday's announcements and debuts. I'm eager to hear
what you think! So please take a moment to make your choice from the options
provided right there on my home page.

Meanwhile, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope
you all have a terrific week ahead!