[Introspective] PSB set list for Donald Trump

Kurt Booker the-magician at magick-land.com
Thu Apr 7 06:22:08 PDT 2016

Bill, I did think your Trump list was fun and inspired and I should have defended it more vigorously.  I was really tired when I posted last night.

I’m glad everyone else is enjoying the album.  I just turned 48 and have been listening to these guys since 1984, and electronic dance music longer than that.  So I’m probably more jaded, or my tastes have changed.   I did enjoy much of Electric, so maybe Super just needs to grow on me a bit.  At least it’s not Elysium, my least favorite album by them.

kfb