[Introspective] PSB set list for Donald Trump

Zvonko Nikolich somebetterplace at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 01:34:14 PDT 2016

I'm definitely a veteran on the list - been following Introspective through
its incarnations starting with gopher and electronic billboard days of the
mid 1990-s.  Happy you guys are still around too.  Does anyone remember
Neil's crazy stalker Lydia circa 2007 who derailed so many good
conversations with her downright bizarre talk?  She signed as "Mrs. Lydia
Tennant".

My first thoughts about the album were similar - phoned it in/winged it,
less lyrics, lazy lyrics, less mood.  But "The Dictator Decides" still has
interesting, profound and critical lyrics and "Undertow" still gives me the
kind of butterflies I got from "Heart", "So Hard" and "More Than a Dream".
That's how I know this is another legitimately good PSB album.  Oops, not
good but SUPER!

Zvonko