[Introspective] PSB set list for Donald Trump

Don Ackerman the.ackermans at juno.com
Wed Apr 6 19:56:06 PDT 2016

This is a return to the original sound that I fell in love with. I found most songs are Super and a couple are not. I also find that with other albums.

I can't help but compare it to the "new" Star Wars movie. It, too, went back to the original formula (some say back to the exact formula), but it was still fun experience.

The new albums has some bangers for sure and I'm definitely grooving.

The one big difference is less lyrics. I find that so strange since I've loved the lyrics over the years. Of course, I went to the sound, but loved the irony on the words. This album seemed less ironic, less tongue-in-cheek than the stuff I love the most.

PSB forever,
Don