[Introspective] Final results of survey on accusations of being "obsessed" with PSB

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Oct 10 22:06:13 PDT 2015

The final results are in for my survey this past week, in which I asked my
site visitors whether anyone has ever accused them of being "obsessed" with
the Pet Shop Boys. And the response that received the most votes was:

* "Yes, but only in a light-hearted, joking way," selected by 39.7% of the
voters.

Actually, only 35.5% of the voters indicated that they had never been
accused of being obsessed by PSB. To see the complete results, please visit
my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one
of the "Past Survey Results" options in the top navigation bar, or click the
appropriate link on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead follows in the wake of my survey of two weeks
ago, in which I asked you to choose your favorite PSB-written song that
begins with the pronoun "I." Since that proved an unusually popular poll, I
decided once again to ask you to pick your favorite song from a short list
narrowed down by a random factor -- in this week's case, Pet Shop Boys songs
with titles that ask a question. So please, when you get the chance, check
out the list I've posted there on my home page and choose your favorite song
from among them.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have an unquestionably great week ahead!