[Introspective] Survey ends soon on accusations of being "obsessed" with PSB

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Oct 8 20:40:05 PDT 2015

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current survey,
which asks whether anyone has ever accused you (either seriously or in jest)
of being "obsessed" with the Pet Shop Boys. If you haven't taken part yet,
please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and choose the appropriate option right
there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, post the final results, and kick off a new
poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope next week you can all
be accused of having had a marvelous weekend!