[Introspective] Poll ends soon on your favorite PSB "question" song

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Oct 15 20:40:20 PDT 2015

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my poll this week, in
which I'm asking you to pick your favorite Pet Shop Boys song from among
those with titles that ask a question. If you haven't voted yet, please take
a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice right there on my
home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a terrific
weekend!