[Introspective] Poll ends soon on unreleased PSB songs

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu May 14 22:14:46 PDT 2015

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which lists a number of officially unreleased Pet Shop Boys songs
(non-instrumentals) and asks you to choose the ones that you would (1) most
like and (2) least like for them to complete and officially release at some
point. (And all of them are available for your listening pleasure on
YouTube!) If you haven't voted yet, please take a moment to visit my
"Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your
choices right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a great
weekend ahead!