[Introspective] Final results of poll on "PSB clothing"

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat May 9 23:13:16 PDT 2015

site visitors whether they own any "Pet Shop Boys clothing" (such as caps
and t-shirts sold on their official website or at their concerts) and
whether they ever wear it. And the response that received the largest number
of votes was:

*"Yes, I do own some PSB clothing, and I've worn it on occasions that really
have nothing to do with PSB," chosen by 43.8% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top nav bar or click the appropriate link on my
"What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead is inspired by a suggestion several months
ago by longtime site visitor Shayne, which focused specifically on the
unreleased PSB song "Bounce." I felt it was an intriguing question, but I
thought it perhaps inappropriate to focus so particularly on just one
unreleased track. So I decided to modify and expand Shayne's suggestion. I'm
wondering which of various officially unreleased PSB songs
(non-instrumentals) that have "leaked" through the years (all of which can
be heard on YouTube) you would *most* like for the Boys to complete and
officially release at some point, and which one you would *least* care for
them to complete and release. Thanks to Shayne for the original
suggestion—and I hope you don't too greatly mind the tremendous degree to
which I've modified it.

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you
all have a splendid week ahead!