[Introspective] Final results of poll on unreleased PSB songs

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat May 16 22:06:13 PDT 2015

site visitors which of several officially unreleased Pet Shop Boys songs
they would most and least like for the Boys to complete and release. And the
songs that received the most votes were:

* "You've Got to Start Somewhere," chosen by 21.0% as the song they would
*most* like the Pet Shop Boys to complete and release, and

* "Bubadubadubadum (All My Wasted Time)," picked by 22.5% as the song they
would *least* like the Boys to complete and release.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link on
my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead asks whether you have ever felt a strong
personal connection to a particular PSB song in that its lyrics closely
reflected a specific event or occasion in your life. And, if so, did that
song's release roughly coincide with the occurrence of that personal event?
Please mull this over and make the appropriate choice right there on my home
page. And thanks to Tan Sam for suggesting this intriguing question!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you
all have a fantastic week ahead!