[Introspective] Poll ends soon on preferred role in the "PSB crew"

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Aug 27 22:12:28 PDT 2015

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll, which asks, if you could be a member of the "Pet Shop Boys crew," what role that you would be qualified to fill would you most *like* to fill? If you haven't voted yet, please take a few moments to visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice from the options provided there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and kick off a new survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!