[Introspective] request for info

Derek BD derekbd1970 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 10:43:46 PDT 2015

I've been trying to date some video clips I have. Scouring the interweb
yields good results but I am stumped on these. If anyone should happen to
know precise (or informed estimate) dates of these clips
​ ​
​please contact me.

1985 West end girls (edit) - The Tube (plays at end of ep and as credits
roll)
1986 Opportunities, Suburbia - Peter's Pop Show, Germany
1987 It's a sin - Festivalbar 87, Italy
1987 It's a Sin, Rent - Peter's Pop Show
1987 Suburbia - DeJaren'80
2000 Philadelphia - BBC Choice broadcast (name of show?)

I may have some years wrong but have gone by what I can find online, as
well as when the si​ngle was released

Thank you for any info,

derekbd
"A man who does not think for himself does not think at all." - Oscar Wilde