[Introspective] Follow-up: The results of the second part of my poll last week

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Aug 22 22:18:07 PDT 2015

I'm sorry, but I forgot to include the results of the *second* part of my
poll this past week. I also asked voters to choose from several statements
the one that most closely matched their own feelings about the Pet Shop
Boys' special projects like "Closer to Heaven," "Battleship Potemkin," etc.
And the one that received the most votes was:

* "I love the fact that they create these large-scale special projects from
time to time, and I generally like the results!" picked by a whopping 68.3%
of the voters.

My apologies for this oversight!