[Introspective] Poll ends soon on PSB "special projects"

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Aug 20 21:58:02 PDT 2015

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll, in which I'm asking not one but two related question concerning the Pet Shop Boys' large-scale "special outside projects" that go outside the typical realm of popular music. First, I would like you to rank from 1 to 4 (with 1 meaning "the best" or your favorite, and 4 meaning "the weakest" or your least favorite) the four projects of this type so far by the Boys: their musical "Closer to Heaven," their film score "Battleship Potemkin," their ballet "The Most Incredible Thing," and their orchestral-choral suite/songcycle "A Man from the Future." Then my "bonus" question asks how you feel in general about such projects of theirs. So if you haven't voted yet, please take a few moments to visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and
make your choices right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!