[Introspective] Poll ends soon on whether you're "obsessed" with PSB

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 16 21:07:08 PST 2014

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll, an
unusual (and somewhat tongue-in-cheek) two-part survey on whether you're
"obsessed" with the Pet Shop Boys. In the first part, you indicate which of
about two dozen characteristics apply to you. You then get a light-hearted
and totally unscientific assessment of your degree of "PSB obsession." The
second party of the survey -- which, as always, is completely anonymous --
asks you simply to share with the rest of us how you rated in the first
part. That way we can all see how many of us are "PSB-obsessed" and to what
extent. And, no, it's not meant to be taken seriously.

If you haven't taken part yet, please visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choices right there on my
home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and kick off a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already taken part! And I wish you all a
wonderful weekend -- a long holiday weekend (Martin Luther King, Jr. Day on
Monday) for my fellow U.S. fans. Take care!