[Introspective] Final results of survey on whether you're obsessed with PSB

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 18 22:11:19 PST 2014

site visitors their outcomes in a somewhat tongue-in-cheek, "unscientific"
assessment questionnaire I provided on how obsessed they were with the Pet
Shop Boys. And the outcome for the largest number of voters was:

* "You're mildly obsessed with the Pet Shop Boys," with 40.6% of the
participants (myself included).

http:/www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click one of the links provided (such
as on my "What's New?" page) to "Past Survey Results."

My new poll for the week ahead is more "traditional," but it does look
forward to the new year ahead. I've listed various events or releases that
may take place in 2014 and ask, if you could pick only one of them, which
would you *most* like to occur. So please check out the list I've provided
right there on my home page and make your choice.

Thanks to everyone who took part in last week's survey. And thanks as well
to the many kind remarks I received about it. I do hope to run other fun
surveys like it in the future (if I can figure out other topics that would
work as well along similar lines -- that is, permitting "ratings" of voters
based on the choices they make). In the meantime, I hope you all have a
great week ahead!