[Introspective] Final results of poll on rating 2013 as a "PSB year"

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 11 22:14:25 PST 2014

site visitors how they would rate 2013 as a "Pet Shop Boys year." And the
response that received the largest number of votes was:

* "It may not have been the best, but it was definitely *one* of the best!"
chosen by 45.6% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the links there to
"Past Survey Results" (such as in the top drop-down menu).

My new poll for the week ahead is a very unusual one. First of all, it's a
"two-parter" that's somewhat tongue-in-cheek and not meant to be taken very
seriously at all. (Yes, even less seriously than my other surveys!) It's
inspired by a recent thread in the "Pet Shop Boys Community Forum" started
by "PETHEAD72," who asked whether fellow fans considered themselves
"obsessed" with the Pet Shop Boys. So I decided to make this the focus of a
poll. But I'm not asking whether you believe you're obsessed. Rather, I've
put together a survey that's meant, in a fun, "unscientific" way, to
determine whether you are indeed PSB-obsessed. That's the first part of the
poll. The second part asks you to share with the rest of us (anonymously, of
course) your results in that survey so we can all see the extent to which
we, collectively, are obsessed with the Boys.

Please take a moment to take part in this survey right there on my home
page. And I hope you'll have fun with it and take it in the spirit of fun
and entertainment in which it's meant. And thanks so much to "PETHEAD72" for
the idea!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you
all have an *obsessively* good week ahead! ;-)