[Introspective] Poll ends soon on PSB "Disco" albums (and a "Disco 5"?)

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Aug 21 21:04:52 PDT 2014

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks two questions related to the Pet Shop Boys' "Disco" series of
albums. First, what is your favorite PSB "Disco" album? And second, would
you like for them to release a "Disco 5"? If you haven't voted yet, please
take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choices right there on my
home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I wish you all a fantastic
weekend!