[Introspective] Final results of poll on PSB "Disco" albums and a "Disco 5"

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Aug 23 22:02:46 PDT 2014

The final results are in for my poll this past week, in which I asked two
questions: (1) What is your favorite in the Pet Shop Boys' series of "Disco"
albums? and (2) Would you like for them to release a "Disco 5"? And the

* "Disco 3" came out on top as favorite "Disco" album, chosen by 42.2% of
the voters, and

* "Yes, and I would like for them to release 'Disco 5' soon" was the top
choice for the second question, selected by a clear majority of the voters,
54.8%.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link on
my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead presents a number of possible opinions
regarding the piece "Four Songs in A Minor" performed by Chrissie Hynde at
the "Pet Shop Boys Night" at the BBC Proms several weeks ago. I'm wondering
which ones you agree with. So please check them out right there on my home
page and make the appropriate selections.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have a wonderful week ahead!