[Introspective] Final results of poll on "If PSB were a color of the rainbow..."

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Aug 16 22:12:47 PDT 2014

site visitors the metaphorical (and rather whimsical) question, "If the Pet
Shop Boys were a color of the rainbow, which color would they be at
different phases of their career?" And the colors that received the most
votes for each phase were:

* Early PSB (1984-1992) - Blue, chosen by 31.5% of the voters,

* Middle PSB (1993-2003) - Orange, chosen by 46.8%, and

* Recent PSB (2004-present) - Blue (again), this time chosen by 31.9% of the
voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the Past Survey
Results options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link on
my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead focuses on the Pet Shop Boys' series of
"Disco" albums. And it consists of two questions: (1) What is your favorite
"Disco" album? and (2) Would you like for them to release a "Disco 5" album?
So please mull these questions over and, when you're ready, make your
choices right there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have a wonderful week ahead!