[Introspective] Poll ends soon on "If PSB were a color of the rainbow..."

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Aug 14 21:12:41 PDT 2014

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks the metaphorical question, "If the Pet Shop Boys were a color of
the rainbow, what color would they be at three different phases of their
career: early, middle, and recent?" If you haven't voted yet, please take a
few moments to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your colorful choices right
there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and kick off a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
delightful weekend!