[Introspective] Final results of poll on "A Man from the Future"

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Aug 9 22:11:23 PDT 2014

site visitors their early opinions of "A Man from the Future," both compared
to the Pet Shop Boys' other "outside projects" and to their body of work
overall. And the responses that received the most votes were:

* As one of their outside projects, "It's one of the better ones, but not
the best," chosen by 30.8% of the voters, and

* For PSB overall, "It's good. I like it!" chosen by 27.3% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and either choose one of the appropriate
options in the top navigation area or click the appropriate link on my
"What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead may seem somewhat sillier than most, but I
think it's good to lighten up and be a little silly every now and then.
Speaking metaphorically (of course), if the Pet Shop Boys were a color of
the rainbow, what color would you say they were at three different phases of
their career: early, middle, and recent? So please think this over and make
your choices right there on my home page. And I hope you have some fun with
this one! Thanks so much to the site visitor -- a regular who has in this
case asked to remain anonymous -- for offering the suggestion upon which
this question is based. (I've modified it a bit from his or her original
idea.)

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you
have a very colorful (in the best possible way) week ahead!