[Introspective] Poll ends soon on "A Man from the Future"

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Aug 7 21:32:05 PDT 2014

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks your early opinions of "A Man from the Future," both as one of
the Pet Shop Boys' "outside projects" and within their body of work overall.
If you haven't voted yet, please take a few moments to visit my "Commentary"
site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choices right
there on my home page. (And if you haven't heard it yet, I provide the link
there; hopefully it will work for you.)

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you
all have a terrific weekend!