[Introspective] Poll ends soon on assessing the Electric Tour show

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 24 21:44:55 PDT 2013

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks whether you attended one or more of the Pet Shop Boys' Electric
Tour shows – and, if so, whether would you assess each of various aspects of
the show  as "Excellent," "Good," or "Not so good." If  you haven’t voted
yet, please take a few moments to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choices right here on my
home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and start a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a terrific
weekend!