[Introspective] Final results of poll on buying PSB re-released on Blu-ray

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 19 22:09:18 PDT 2013

site visitors whether they would buy any previously released Pet Shop Boys
DVDs if they were re-released in Blu-ray format. And the response that
received the most votes was:

* "No, I wouldn't purchase them on Blu-ray. I don't have a Blu-ray player,
and I have no intention of buying one," chosen by 34.9% of the voters.

button in the navigation bar.

My new survey for the week ahead is inspired by the recent conclusion of the
Boys' 2013 Electric Tour. I'm wondering whether you attended any of the
concerts on the tour and, if so, how you would assess (as Excellent, Good,
or "Not so good") various aspects of the show, such as the setlist (song
selection), Neil's vocals, sound quality, and so on. So please, when you get
the chance, take a few moments to make your choices right there on my home
page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I wish you all a
great week ahead!