[Introspective] Final results of poll on rating aspects of the Electric Tour show

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 26 22:05:04 PDT 2013

site visitors whether they attended any of the Pet Shop Boys' 2013 Electric
Tour shows and, if so, how they would rate various aspects of the show. Here’s
a summary of the results:

* 62.2% of the voters indicated that they did indeed attend one or more of
the Electric Tour shows.

* A plurality of voters rated every aspect of the show but one as
"Excellent," with the largest number of Excellent ratings (47.7% of the
voters) going to the "Visuals" (lighting, lasers, projections, etc.).

* The only category in which a plurality of voters (30.9%) rated the show
"Good" rather than "Excellent" was with regard to the Dancers.

button in the navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead was suggested by Kandu of the Pet Shop Boys
Community Forum, who proposed that I ask whether you would buy a CD of the
instrumental versions of all the tracks on "Electric." As usual, I'm
offering more than a mere Yes/No option, so please take a moment to check it
out right there on my home page and make the choice that most closely
matches up with your own feelings. And thanks so much to Kandu for the
suggestion!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you
all have a very pleasant week ahead!