[Introspective] Poll ends soon on the top decade of your current listening habits

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 29 06:22:35 PST 2013

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current survey,
which asks which decade's music – not just the Pet Shop Boys' music, but
*all* of the music you listen to – accounts for the largest single share of
your current personal listening habits? If you haven't voted yet, please
take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice right there on my
home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, post the final results, and launch a new
poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
fantastic weekend!