[Introspective] Final results of poll on top decade for your listening habits

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 30 22:09:16 PST 2013

The final results are in for my survey this past week, in which I asked my
site visitors which decade's music – not just Pet Shop Boys music, but *all*
music – accounts for the largest single share of their personal listening
habits. And the choice made by the largest number of voters was:

* The 1980s, picked by 31.4% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Past Survey Result" icon
or select "Past Survey Results" from the drop-down menu in the top
navigation bar, or click the appropriate link in today's entry on my "What's
New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead is actually a rerun of a question that I
originally asked more than a decade ago. But now there are quite a few
additional items to choose from. I'm asking you to choose your favorite
official PSB "long-form" video (as opposed to "short-form" music videos). So
please take a moment to check out the list I've provided right there on my
home page and, when you're ready, make your choice.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have a great week ahead!