[Introspective] Final results of poll on rating recent PSB b-sides

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 23 22:03:38 PST 2013

site visitors to rate each of the four "b-sides" from the Pet Shop Boys'
most recent singles on a scale of 0 to 10 as they compare to other PSB
songs. And the song among these that received the highest average rating
was:

* "No More Ballads," with an average rating of 5.663.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and access the "Past Survey Results"
using the appropriate icon in the top nav bar, the drop-down menu in the top
nav bar, or the link in the latest entry on my "What's New?" page.

My new survey for the week ahead is unusual in that it doesn't focus on the
Pet Shop Boys, but instead is one of my occasional attempts to learn more in
general about my site visitors. I'm simply wondering what decade accounts
for the largest single share of your current listening habits. So please
give this some thought and, when you're ready, make the appropriate choice
right there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in this past week's survey! I
hope you all have a wonderful week ahead! And to my fellow U.S. fans (and
anyone else who observes the holiday), I wish you all a very safe and happy
Thanksgiving!