[Introspective] Final results of ratings poll for "Elysium"

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 3 22:01:16 PDT 2012

The final results are in for my poll this past week, the latest edition of
my "Rating Project," in which I asked my site visitors to rate the songs on
the Pet Shop Boys' latest album "Elysium," as well as the bonus songs on the
"Winner" single, on a scale of 0 to 10, with 0 meaning "one of their worst
songs ever" and 10 meaning "one of their all-time best songs." And the song
that ended up with the highest average rating among the voters was:

* "Leaving," with an average rating of 7.832.

By contrast, the song that wound up with the lowest average rating was "Hold
On," with an average of 4.777.

button in the navigation bar. And you can see how these songs compare to the
past ratings for other PSB songs by visiting my "Extras" section and picking
"The Rating Project" from the first column.

My new poll for the week ahead is, I imagine, quite a bit simpler. I'm
simply wondering which of the mixes of the Boys' most recent single, the
aforementioned "Leaving" -- not counting the album/single mix -- is your
favorite. So please take a moment to make your choice from the options
provided right there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in this past week's survey! And I hope you all
have a fantastic week ahead!