[Introspective] Poll ends soon on rating the Elysium songs 0 to 10

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 1 21:42:08 PDT 2012

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks you to rate the songs from the Pet Shop Boys' latest album,
"Elysium," as well as the three bonus songs accompanying its first single,
"Winner," on a scale of 0 to 10 on how they compare with other PSB songs
(not with songs by other artists), where 0 means "one of the worst songs
they've ever done," 5 means "an average PSB song," and 10 means "one of the
very best songs they've ever done."

If you haven't voted yet, please take a few moments to visit my "Commentary"
ite at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choices right there
on the home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have weekends
that rate a perfect 10!